funModeling: Exploratory Data Analysis and Data Preparation Tool-Box

Around 10% of almost any predictive modeling project is spent in predictive modeling, 'funModeling' and the book Data Science Live Book (<https://livebook.datascienceheroes.com/>) are intended to cover remaining 90%: data preparation, profiling, selecting best variables 'dataViz', assessing model performance and other functions.

Version: 1.9.3
Depends: R (≥ 3.4.0), Hmisc (≥ 3.17.1)
Imports: ROCR, ggplot2, gridExtra, pander, reshape2, scales, dplyr, lazyeval, utils, RColorBrewer, moments, entropy, cli, stringr
Suggests: knitr, rmarkdown
Published: 2019-10-09
Author: Pablo Casas [aut, cre]
Maintainer: Pablo Casas <pcasas.biz at gmail.com>
BugReports: https://github.com/pablo14/funModeling/issues
License: GPL-2
URL: https://livebook.datascienceheroes.com
NeedsCompilation: no
CRAN checks: funModeling results

Downloads:

Reference manual: funModeling.pdf
Vignettes: funModeling quick-start
Package source: funModeling_1.9.3.tar.gz
Windows binaries: r-devel: funModeling_1.9.3.zip, r-release: funModeling_1.9.3.zip, r-oldrel: funModeling_1.9.3.zip
OS X binaries: r-release: funModeling_1.9.3.tgz, r-oldrel: funModeling_1.9.3.tgz
Old sources: funModeling archive

Linking:

Please use the canonical form https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=funModeling to link to this page.